Announcement - Announcement
AdvancedSearch JSP Portlet
Following HRSA’s efforts to revive the horse numbers in Greece, the company is pleased to announce the following actions to support owners/trainers who are interested in purchasing horses, up to three (3) years old, from the sales abroad, which take place until the end of 2016 and up to a total of 100 horses:
- Specialized personnel from the HRSA will offer free assistance in studying the statistics and forms of the horses for sale, which will help the interested owners understand the suitability and characteristics of the horses
- Horse Races SA, will send experienced personnel as well as vets to the main sales abroad, to assist prospective buyers in choosing horses
- Liquidity facility, by covering 50% of the purchase cost of each horse, including transfer cost and VAT, up to the amount of 4.000 euros. The liquidity facility will be deposited by showing the relevant invoices of purchase and transfer of the horses as well as the relevant written contract between Horse Races SA and the interested owners. The provision of this credit facilitation is under approval of Horse Races S.A.
- This facilitation applies for up to 5 horses per owner.
- The sum will be paid through prize money within 18 months in 6 equal installments with an annual interest rate of 3%. The six equal three month installments will be covered by equivalent bills of exchange.
- For general issues, contact directly Mr Byron Kaklopoulos, Monday to Friday, until 19.00pm on 2105798249
- For issues regarding the terms of the financial facility you may contact directly Mr George Skouras, on 2105798665, Monday to Friday from 10.00am until 18.00pm
- For the horses pedigree, forms and research of the catalogue, you may contact Mr Kostas Loukopoulos on: 2299081032 or 6981640704, Monday to Friday from 10.00am until 18.00pm